Car Parking Waterproof Ultrasonic Sensor Enclosed Type With
1. Dimension: 16mm(D)*10.0mm(H)
2. Center frequency :60.0±1.0KHz
3. Using Method: act both as transmitter and receiver.
4. Construction:Enclosed type
5. Echo Sensitvity: ≥230mV
6. Decay Time: ≤1.2ms
7. Directivity Deg :70°±15° (-6dB)
8. Capacitance :1800±20%pF
9. Max.Input Voltage:140Vp-p
10. Typical Sensing Range : 0.3~3.0m
11. Operating Temperature :-20℃ ~+70℃
12. Storage Temperature:-40℃ ~+85℃
1) High sensitivity and sound pressure
2) Compact and light weight.
3) Water proof and dual use
4) Less power consumption
5) High reliability
Ultrasonic sensor is designed by ultrasonic
characteristics.Ultrasonic is a kind of mechanical wave which
vibration frequency is higher than the sound wave. It has high
frequency and short wavelength, especially the good direction,
Which can transmit to the specified direction and
location.Ultrasonic sensors can used in gas, Liquid and solid.
Ultrasonic has the big ability to penetrate liquid and
solid.Especially in the sunshine opaque solid, it can penetrate
tens meters depth.
Ultrasonic sensors are widely used in car parking assistance,
proximity alarms,Medical ultrasounds, and distance measurement.
Why/When to use Ultrasonic Sensors ?
1. Ideally suited to accurate, automatic distance measurement in
normal and difficult environments
2. Particularly suitable for environments where optical sensors are
unusable such as smoke, dust and similar.
3. Very accurate, stable and can be used over large ranges.
Ultrasonic sensors can measure the following parameters without
contacting the medium to be measured:
Ultrasonic sensors make accurate measurements in many difficult
environments and unusual materials. Measurements are unaffected by:
• Mist and Vapor