10MM Distance Meter Wireless Long Range Ultrasonic Sensor Aluminum
1. Dimension: 9.8mm(D)*7.0mm(H)
2. Center frequency :40.0±1.0KHz
3. Using Method: Separate transmitter or receiver.
4. Construction:open structure type
5. Directivity Deg :80°±15° (-6dB)
6. Sensitivity:-68dB min
7. Capacitance :2200±20%pF
8. Sound Pressure Level :110dB min
9. Max.Input Voltage:40Vp-p
10. Typical Sensing Range : 0.2~15m
11. Operating Temperature :-20℃ ~+70℃
12. Storage Temperature:-40℃ ~+85℃
- Remote Control
- Automatic doors
- Burglar and disaster detection alarm
- Distance meter and range finder
The main function of the ultrasonic sensor are transmitting and
receiving. Ultrasonic sensors provide easy method of distance
measurement. defined as electronic devices that emit an acoustic
wave beyond the upper range of human hearing called the audible
range, between 20 hertz and 20 kilohertz and determine the distance
between the sensor and an object based on the time it takes to send
the signal and receive the echo. generic distance measurement, and
commercial fish finders, among other applications.
Why to use sensors?
Over the last few years vehicle safety devices such as extra
mirrors or camera monitor systems with wider viewing angles have
become mandatory. However, despite an increase in all-round
visibility, collisions with other vehicles, fixed objects,
cyclists, workers and even pedestrians, remain high.