115Db High Precision Ultrasonic Distance Sensor 80Vp-P Max.Input
1. Dimension: 25mm(D)*14mm(H)
2. Center frequency :25.0±1.0KHz
3. Using Method: Separate transmitter or receiver.
4. Construction:open structure type
5. Directivity Deg :60°±15° (-6dB)
6. Sensitivity:-68dB min
7. Capacitance :2400±20%pF
8. Sound Pressure Level :112dB min
9. Max.Input Voltage:80Vp-p
10. Typical Sensing Range : 0.2~18m
11. Operating Temperature :-20℃ ~+70℃
12. Storage Temperature:-40℃ ~+85℃
- Remote Control
- Automatic doors
- Burglar and disaster detection alarm
- Distance meter and range finder
The main function of the ultrasonic sensor are transmitting and
receiving. Ultrasonic sensors provide easy method of distance
measurement. defined as electronic devices that emit an acoustic
wave beyond the upper range of human hearing called the audible
range, between 20 hertz and 20 kilohertz and determine the distance
between the sensor and an object based on the time it takes to send
the signal and receive the echo. generic distance measurement, and
commercial fish finders, among other applications.
Why/When to use Ultrasonic Sensors ?
1. Ideally suited to accurate, automatic distance measurement in
normal and difficult environments
2. Particularly suitable for environments where optical sensors are
unusable such as smoke, dust and similar.
3. Very accurate, stable and can be used over large ranges.
Ultrasonic sensors can measure the following parameters without
contacting the medium to be measured:
Ultrasonic sensors make accurate measurements in many difficult
environments and unusual materials. Measurements are unaffected by:
• Mist and Vapor