T / R Pairs 16mm Open Structure Long Range Ultrasonic Sensor for
Distance Meter 40 KHz
1. Dimension: 16mm(D)*10mm(H)
2. Center frequency :40.0±1.0KHz
3. Using Method: Separate transmitter or receiver.
4. Construction:open structure type
5. Directivity Deg :60°±15° (-6dB)
6. Sensitivity:-68dB min
7. Capacitance :2500±20%pF
8. Sound Pressure Level :114dB min
9. Max.Input Voltage:80Vp-p
10. Typical Sensing Range : 0.2~15m
11. Operating Temperature :-20℃ ~+70℃
12. Storage Temperature:-40℃ ~+85℃
1. Reply your enquiry in 24 working hours.
2. Customized design is available.
3. Experienced staffs answer all your questions in professional and
1.We have professional technical support team to support our customers
2.If you have any question for the technology of our products,please
Email to us and we will reply to you immediately
- Remote Control
- Automatic doors
- Burglar and disaster detection alarm
- Distance meter and range finder
The main function of the ultrasonic sensor are transmitting and
receiving. Ultrasonic sensors provide easy method of distance
measurement. defined as electronic devices that emit an acoustic
wave beyond the upper range of human hearing called the audible
range, between 20 hertz and 20 kilohertz and determine the distance
between the sensor and an object based on the time it takes to send
the signal and receive the echo. generic distance measurement, and
commercial fish finders, among other applications.