3v pin Passive Electro Magnetic Transducer External Driven types
1.Place of Origin: Jiangsu China (Mainland)
2.Brand Name: MANORSHI
Min. Sound Output at 10cm (dB)
Rated Voltage (Vp-p)
Operating Voltage (Vp-p)
Resonant Frequency (Hz)
Max. Current Consumption (mA)
Coil Resistance (ohms)
Coil Impedance (ohms)
Operating Temperature (C)
Storage Temperature (C)
Passive buzzer have not internal drive circuit inside, We used to
name them as acoustic. Passive work buzzer square wave signal.
Passive buzzer can't make a sound by direct current.
Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducer (EMAT) is a transducer for
non-contact sound generation and reception using electromagnetic
mechanisms. EMAT is an ultrasonic nondestructive testing method
which doesn’t require contact or couplant, because the sound is
directly generated within the material adjacent to the transducer.
Due to this couplant-free feature, EMAT is particularly useful for
automated inspection, and hot, cold, clean, or dry environments. As
an emerging ultrasonic testing technique, EMAT can be used for
thickness measurement, flaw detection, and material property
characterization. After decades of research and development, EMAT
has found its applications in many industries such as primary metal
manufacturing and processing, automotive, railroad, pipeline,
boiler and pressure vessel industries.
Applications for EMAT
EMAT has been used in a broad range of applications and has
potential to be used in many other applications. A brief and
incomplete list is as follows.
1. Thickness measurement for various applications
2. Flaw detection in steel products
3. Plate lamination defect inspection
4. Bonded structure lamination detection
5. Laser weld inspection for automotive components
6. Various weld inspection for coil join, tubes and pipes.
7. Pipeline in-service inspection.
8. Railroad and wheel inspection
9. Austenitic weld inspection for power industry
10. Material characterization