High SPL AC Small Magnetic Sound Transducer Low Current Consumption
1. Place of Origin: Jiangsu China (Mainland)
2. Brand Name: MANORSHI
3. Model Number: MSET16A
Min. Sound Output at 10cm (dB)
Rated Voltage (Vp-p)
Operating Voltage (Vp-p)
Resonant Frequency (Hz)
Max. Current Consumption (mA)
Coil Resistance (ohms)
Coil Impedance (ohms)
Operating Temperature (C)
Storage Temperature (C)
Passive buzzer have not internal drive circuit inside, We used to
name them as acoustic. Passive work buzzer square wave signal.
Passive buzzer can't make a sound by direct current.
EMAT probes have the following advantages:
1. No couplant is needed. Based on the transduction mechanism of
EMAT, couplant is not required. This makes EMAT ideal for
inspections at temperatures below the freezing point and above the
evaporation point of liquid couplants. It also makes it convenient
for situations where couplant handling would be impractical.
2. EMAT is a non-contact method. Although proximity is preferred, a
physical contact between the transducer and the specimen under test
is not required.
3. Dry Inspection. Since no couplant is needed, the EMAT inspection
can be performed in a dry environment.
4. Less sensitive to surface condition. With contact-based
piezoelectric transducers, the test surface has to be machined
smoothly to ensure coupling. Using EMAT, the requirements to
surface smoothness are less stringent; the only requirement is to
remove loose scale and the like.
5. Easier for sensor deployment. Using piezoelectric transducer,
the wave propagation angle in the test part is affected by Snell’s
law. As a result, a small variation in sensor deployment may cause
a significant change in the refracted angle.
6. Easier to generate SH-type waves. Using piezoelectric
transducers, SH wave is difficult to couple to the test part. EMAT
provide a convenient means of generating SH bulk wave and SH guided