Sign In | Join Free | My infospaceinc.com
infospaceinc.com
CHANGZHOU MANORSHI ELECTRONICS CO.LTD.
CHANGZHOU MANORSHI ELECTRONICS CO.LTD. Forever sincerity, practice and business prosperity.
Home > Piezo Electric Transducer >

OEM Piezo Electric Transducer 5V Rated Current 3mA For Microwave Oven

OEM Piezo Electric Transducer 5V Rated Current 3mA For Microwave Oven

Brand Name : MANORSHI
Model Number : MSPT12AB
Certification : ISO, CE, ROHS
Place of Origin : Jiangsu China
MOQ : 1000PCS
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T, Western Union, By Paypal
Supply Ability : 1000000PCS/MONTH
Delivery Time : 2-3 weeks
Packaging Details : Export Standard Package
Product Name : Piezo buzzer
Sound pressure Level : 65dB
Housing material : PPO
Rated current : 3mA Piezo Electric Transducer
Rated Voltage : 5v Piezo Electric Transducer
Dimensions : 12*7.5mm Piezo Electric Transducer
Contact Now

OEM Piezo Electric Transducer 5V Rated Current 3mA For Microwave Oven


Size:D12mm*H7.5mm


Specification


Type

Unit

MSPT12AB

Rated Voltage

Vp-p

5.0

Operating Voltage

Vp-p

1.0~25.0

*Rated Current (MAX)

mA

3.0

*Min. Sound Output at 2.0KHz/10cm

dB

65

Capacitance at 1KHz

pF

10000±30%

*Resonant Frequency

Hz

1000±500

Operating Temperature

-20~+70

Storage Temperature

-30~+80

Housing Material


PPO

Weight

g

0.5


DIMENSION(UNIT:MM)



FREQUENCY CURVE



Trade Info


Trade trems: FOB,EXW

Payment trems: T/T , PayPal , L/C

Payment Condition: 30% deposit need to be paid before producing, the rest of 70% will must be pay before

shipment.

Packing: Standard Trade Packing

Shipping:By express,by sea,by air


Our Service


1. Reply your enquiry in 24 working hours.

2. Experienced staffs answer all your questions in professional and fluent English.

3. Customized design is available.

4. Exclusive, considerate and unique solution can be provided to our customers by our well-trained and

professional engineers and staffs


How to Measure Piezo Transducer Efficiency?
One way to measure the efficiency of a transducer is to compare the amount of input energy versus output energy. Anytime energy conversion occurs, some amount of energy will be lost during the process. In general, the greater the amount of output energy produced in relation to input energy, the greater the level of efficiency that is present.




Product Tags:

PZT piezoelectric transducer

      

piezoelectric transducer

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

OEM Piezo Electric Transducer 5V Rated Current 3mA For Microwave Oven Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
To: CHANGZHOU MANORSHI ELECTRONICS CO.LTD.
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)